- The Society for Rural Development Services, O/o CRD, Hyderabad seeks applications from young, dynamic and pro-poor candidates from the following districts only to work as Computer Operators in MGNREG and IWMP (Watersheds) schemes under Rural Development Department on contract basis: Ananthapur, Chittoor, Khammam, Krishna, Kurnool, Medak, Nalgonda, Prakasam, Ranga Reddy, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and YSR Kadapa.
The candidate shall be willing to work in any mandal in their native districts.
- The candidate should have passed:
- B.Com (Computers),or
- B.Sc (Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science) or
- B.Com with PGDCA, or
- B.Com with DCA
- Candidates possessing any of the above qualification awarded by Universities through Distance mode are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate's age shall be between 18-35 years as on the date of this notification. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/BC/PWD is applicable
- The eligible candidates will be kept in waiting list for a period of one year from the date of issue of this notification and will be considered for appointment as per merit (i.e., marks obtained in their qualifying examination) as Computer Operators in MGNREG and IWMP (Watersheds) schemes on contract basis whenever vacancies are available.
- Rule of reservation in appointment as per Government norms will be followed.
- Applications shall be made online at the Website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in and shall be submitted on or before 5.00 p.m 10.03.2012.